The Oporto Airport & Business Hotel respects your privacy and takes steps to protect the data you share with us (such as email, address, telephone contact, etc.).
No caso de dúvida relacionada com a nossa política de privacidade, entre em contacto através do email email@example.com
Personal Data means all information that can identify you as a natural person, such as name, address, e-mail, telephone contact, tax number, or your credit card information.
This information can be collected through:
- Registration process on the website upon creation of your reservation / client account;
- Transaction information at the time of purchase through the website;
- Copies of correspondence records exchanged with the user, in case the customer contacts;
- Answers provided in questionnaires stop for statistical analysis purposes;
- Usage, views and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when visiting the site or opening emails that we send;
- Research carried out on the website;
- Completion of forms on the website;
- Subscribe to Newsletters;
- Other Marketing initiatives that aim to attract contacts.
The data collected on the website are intended to:
- Provision of information about products and / or services to customers;
- Clarification of any questions related to the processing of reservations and / or eventual complaints;
- Processing of requests for information by Customers;
- Sending information about promotions;
- Sending information about the launch of new products / campaigns; saw. Market studies, profile assessment and consumer preferences;
- Submission of invitations to initiatives that have the participation of Oporto Airport & Business Hotel;
- Campaigns and events related to the Hotel and its partners;
- Optimize the products and services of the Hotel;
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may be illegal or violate the policies imposed by the Hotel.
Customer data will not be transmitted to third parties, nor will they be used for purposes other than those for which the customer gave consent.
The personal data that customers indicate will be treated for the purposes described in the “Purpose of Personal Data” of these Terms and Conditions, by Oporto Airport & Business Hotel.
Thus, the Hotel is solely responsible for the treatment of your personal data, by automated means or not, from its collection, organization, conservation to disposal, ensuring the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers.
The Oporto Airport & Business Hotel is guided by strict compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data, which are currently provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
The Hotel ensures that the data collected are those strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes of customer management (including the definition of profiles); marketing and advertising, billing of reservations and complaints.
In case the customer has entered into a contract for the purchase or sale of services, his or her data shall be stored for a period of ten years from the date of the granting of this consent, or for a longer period if so established by law.
At any time, and for free, you may exercise the right to ask the Hotel to:
- Access your personal data;
- Request the rectification of your personal data;
- Request the deletion of your personal data;
- Request to limit the processing of your Personal Data;
- If there is a legally imposed obligation that overcomes these rights, the hotel will substantiate its refusal.
If you consider that your data are not being processed in accordance with applicable law, namely European and national law, we remind you that you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
Any updates made, the same will be announced not only through our website, but also through other means of communication that the company understands as most appropriate.
The information will be sent, for all our customers or potential customers, to the indicated means of contact. Continued use of the website, applications, services and features offered after such communication will have value, and will be deemed as, your agreement to such changes.