Non Smoking Policy
The Oporto Airport & Business Hotel has a non-smoking policy and therefore smoking is not permitted in any of the hotel’s interior areas, so all guests are asked to do so outside the building.
In order to comply with all rules and for the well-being of all hotel guests, at check-in you will be asked to sign our non-smoking policy, so in case of not compliance the hotel reserves the right to charge between 50€ to 750€ according to the decreet-law 37/2007 of Portugal government.
With the aim to reduce the global ecological footprint, the OABH adopts measures that it considers vital for a better preservation of the planet, involving employees, suppliers, and customers.
– We ask all guests to reuse their towels during short stays through notices in the rooms.
– We call for the correct recycling of garbage and we are available to all guests to collaborate in this regard.
– We save as much energy as possible through solar panels installed on the top floor of the building, which allows heating of water and installations with less energy effort.
– We respect the green spaces that surround us as much as possible and use an adapted irrigation system,
– Although we are not pet friendly, we adopted a mascot named Francisca – a kitten that lives in the Hotel’s outdoor facilities and protects our gardens.
– The energy of the hotel is all carried out through LED lights and with less energy consumption.
– We always turn off the lights in areas that are closed, as is the case with the Bar.
Every day we strive to find the best solutions on this green path that contemporary times demand!
The Oporto Airport & Business Hotel is proud to want the best for all its guests and, for not being able to offer the best conditions to guarantee an excellent stay for animals, we chose not to receive pets and for that we thank you your understanding.
Unfortunately, was registered non compliances with the overcrowding policy and therefore the hotel informs that when the maximum number of people per room is exceeded, the Oporto Airport & Business Hotel reserves in the right to charge a penalty of 100€ per extra person occupying the hotel rooms.
COVID-19 AND YOUR SAFETY
Measures adopted against Covid-19
Hoping that this is just a period (remarkable, of course) in our lives and in view of the current contingencies imposed by the Government of Portugal, the OABH has adopted all the cleaning and disinfection procedures that this current phase requires and therefore all the steps involving interaction with guests, suppliers and employees were rethought.
Our main focus is to make you feel safe and relaxed so that you can enjoy your stay with no worries.